To enroll in a class, you will use a three-step process in the "Shopping Cart." The Shopping Cart is how you will manage your registration and class selection.
- The first step in enrolling in a class is to add it to your Shopping Cart.
- When a class is in the shopping cart, this means you are not enrolled in the class. You must follow all three registration steps to complete the process. You will see a green check mark when your registration is successfully completed.
- You may select classes and add them to your Shopping Cart prior to your registration time.
- Adding a class to your shopping cart does not reserve you a spot in the class.
- You will not be notified that you are ineligible to enroll in the course until you finish the enrollment process. Review prerequisites and timing carefully ahead of time.
- Log into MyU and select the Academics tab.
- Click the Registration sub-tab.
- Click the Register button.
- Select the appropriate term and click Continue. If you are only eligible for one term, you will skip this step.
- Enter the five-digit class number or search for classes to add them to your Shopping Cart.
- Once the classes are in your Shopping Cart, click the Proceed to Step 2 of 3 button to continue registration.
- Confirm your class selections, and click Finish Enrolling.
- View your results. A green checkmark indicates you were successfully enrolled.
- A red X indicates you were not registered for the class. An error message will provide a detailed explanation.
To open the guide in a new window, use the full-screen version.