Change major or minor

To change your declared major(s) or minor(s):

  1. Meet with your advisor. Discuss how the change may affect your timely graduation and/or financial aid. Learn of any requirements needed to make the change.
  2. When you're ready, complete the Major/Minor/Advisor Change form.

Areas of concentration

You may need to complete additional procedures to change and/or add a major or minor area of concentration. The following programs require you to submit supplemental application materials by a set deadline: