Enroll in a class
To enroll in a class, you will use a three-step process in the "Shopping Cart." The Shopping Cart is how you will manage your registration and class selection.
- The first step in enrolling in a class is to add it to your Shopping Cart.
- When a class is in the shopping cart, this means you are not enrolled in the class. You must follow all three registration steps to complete the process. You will see a green check mark when your registration is successfully completed.
- You may select classes and add them to your Shopping Cart prior to your registration time.
- Adding a class to your shopping cart does not reserve you a spot in the class.
- You will not be notified that you are ineligible to enroll in the course until you finish the enrollment process. Review prerequisites and timing carefully ahead of time.
|Fri, Jun 22, 2018||Summer Session I ends|
|Mon, Jun 25, 2018||Summer Session II begins|
|Fri, Jul 27, 2018||Summer Session II ends|
|Wed, Jun 27, 2018||Last day to add classes without instructor permission (Summer Session II)|
|Wed, Jun 27, 2018||Last day for 100% refund (Summer Session II)|
|Sat, Jun 30, 2018||Last day for 50% refund (Summer Session II)|