Enroll in a class
To enroll in a class, you will use a three-step process in the "Shopping Cart." The Shopping Cart is how you will manage your registration and class selection.
- The first step in enrolling in a class is to add it to your Shopping Cart.
- When a class is in the shopping cart, this means you are not enrolled in the class. You must follow all three registration steps to complete the process. You will see a green check mark when your registration is successfully completed.
- You may select classes and add them to your Shopping Cart prior to your registration time.
- Adding a class to your shopping cart does not reserve you a spot in the class.
- You will not be notified that you are ineligible to enroll in the course until you finish the enrollment process. Review prerequisites and timing carefully ahead of time.
|Fri, Jul 31, 2020||Last day of instruction for Full Summer Session and Summer Session II classes|
|Wed, Aug 19, 2020||First day of instruction for full and 1st-half semester classes|
|Wed, Oct 7, 2020||Last day of instruction for 1st-half semester classes|
|Mon, Jul 6, 2020||Last day to receive a 25% refund for Summer Session II classes|
|Tue, Jul 7, 2020||Last day to drop Full Summer Session classes|
|Tue, Jul 7, 2020||Last day to add Summer Session II classes|