Federal Coronavirus Relief Funds Reporting
The University of Minnesota Morris began allocating funds from the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSAA) during the spring of 2021. These funds are a resource for students who have encountered unforeseen expenses due to COVID-19.
In compliance with the Department of Education’s CRRSAA reporting requirements, please find the following report on how funds are distributed.
- 00238900_HEERF II_Q32021_101021_Student
- 00238900_HEERF II_Q32021_101021_Institutional
- 00238900_HEERF III_Q32021_101021_Institutional
- UMN Morris HEERF II Quarterly Report: Student Portion June 2021
- UMN Morris HEERF II Quarterly Report: Institutional June 2021
- UMN Morris HEERF III Quarterly Report: Institutional June 2021
Archived Reports: CARES Act
Morris Cares Act Reporting: in compliance with the Department of Education’s CARES Act reporting requirements.
- Morris CARES Act Report: Institutional final - October 30, 2020
- October 28, 2020 - FINAL REPORT
- September 21, 2020
- July 8, 2020
- June 24, 2020
In May 2020, the Board of Regents approved distribution principles for the student portion of the Federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, which includes the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund. It is a resource for students who have encountered unforeseen expenses related to the disruption of campus operations due to the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19).