Register for a class
To enroll in a class, you will use a three-step process in the "Shopping Cart." The Shopping Cart is how you will manage your registration and class selection.
- The first step in enrolling in a class is to add it to your Shopping Cart.
- When a class is in the shopping cart, this means you are not enrolled in the class. You must follow all three registration steps to complete the process. You will see a green check mark when your registration is successfully completed.
- You may select classes and add them to your Shopping Cart prior to your registration time.
- Adding a class to your shopping cart does not reserve you a spot in the class.
- You will not be notified that you are ineligible to enroll in the course until you finish the enrollment process. Review prerequisites and timing carefully ahead of time.
|Mon, May 15, 2017||May Session begins|
|Mon, May 22, 2017||Full Summer Session begins|
|Fri, Jun 2, 2017||May Session ends|
|Sun, May 14, 2017||Last day to add classes without instructor permission (May Session)|
|Tue, May 16, 2017||Last day for 100% refund (May Session)|
|Wed, May 17, 2017||Last day to add classes (May Session)|