Your permission is required for a parent or guest to view the details of your student record or to make payments to your student account. Online self-service tools allow you or any person you authorize to review your student record anytime you need to make informed choices about your University education.
Use Parent/Guest Access to grant access to one or more of these areas of your student record.
- Enrollment summary
- Financial aid status
- View financial aid awards
- Student account
How to authorize access
- Log in to the secure Parent/Guest Access application online.
- Send your parent or a guest an email invitation generated within the application.
- Your guest responds to the email invitation by clicking on a link given in the email.
- Once your guest responds, grant her/him viewing rights to one or more areas.
- You may cancel access to your student record at any time.
Forgot your password?
Call the Morris Help Desk at 320-589-6150.